- +Do you offer Virtual visits or Telemedicine?
- Yes! For qualifying patients we offer virtual visit from 12-1 so that you may access healthcare on your lunch break.
- +What are Infectious disease?
- Infectious diseases are disorders caused by organisms — such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. Many organisms live in and on our bodies. They’re normally harmless or even helpful. But under certain conditions, some organisms may cause disease.
Some infectious diseases can be passed from person to person. Some are transmitted by insects or other animals. And you may get others by consuming contaminated food or water or being exposed to organisms in the environment.
Signs and symptoms vary depending on the organism causing the infection, but often include fever and fatigue. Mild infections may respond to rest and home remedies, while some life-threatening infections may need hospitalization.
Many infectious diseases, such as measles and chickenpox, can be prevented by vaccines. Frequent and thorough hand-washing also helps protect you from most infectious diseases.
- +Do I need an appointment?
- No! Walk in visits are welcome during normal business hours.
- +What if Dr. Lindsay is not in network with my insurance?
- Our team works with each patient on an individual basis to come to a comfortable pricing option for those without out of network benefits.
- +Where are you located?
- Our office is located on the same side as Winter Haven Hospital. Please come along Avenue E, alongside the 3 story parking garage and pass the fenced in parking lot on your right and head straight to the blue building with solar panels and our purple and white sign labeled CFID. Get Directions
- +What insurances do you take?
- We are currently in the process of credentialing with insurances and will update the list as our approvals come. Throughout this process we can see all insurances as an Out of Network Provider. Please find our current list of accepted insurances below.
- +Do you see patients in the hospital?
- Yes! Dr Lindsay takes great pride in caring for his patients both in the office as well as the hospital. Currently he has privileges at Lake Wales Medical Center.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Careplus Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare
- Florida Medicare